Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can Do!

"Every achiever that I have ever met says, "My life turned around when I began to believe in me."
- Dr. Robert Schuller

***

Think you can't, than I bet you can't. Think you can, than I bet you can. The power of belief! Your beliefs will create expectations, expectations create results. If you say, "I can't do this," then you are actually creating your results. How hard are you going to work at something if you really don't believe you can accomplish it in the first place? Why would you persevere when things get tough, if you created an expectation that you can't do something? Put simply, don't believe, then don't achieve.

Today, make it a point to remove, "I can't" from you vocabulary when you are challenged with something. Say, " I can" and you just might be amazed at all the things that you really can do!


It Your Life: Live it, Love it, & Celebrate it
MJD

No comments: